Unpaid Invoices – collection agency beware – how to hire a collection agency.
Save yourself time and let the collection agency send out the demand letters for those unpaid invoices.
Here are a few questions to ask…
- How do they charge to collect unpaid invoices? If they are asking for money before they prove themselves, move on.
- Who is your contact at the agency?
- Do you get a real person when you call and do you have any trouble understanding them clearly?
- Have they done business in your state?
- Do they have experience collecting invoices in your industry?
- What will they need from you?
- How long have they been in business? The magic number is over 5 years.
- What rating do they have with the BBB?
MCA is a third party debt collection agency that has been in constant business since 1950. We are rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau and we pride ourselves on excellent customer service along with delivering great recovery rates. There is no cost to you unless we collect! Why not try and re-coop some of your past due accounts with no out of pocket expense?